March 11, 2011

Color Lover: Teal

Teal is a Hot New Color Trend
It's funny how colors can be so nostalgic to me. I used to think a red and pink color combo was hideous in every way. And now I totally dig it. But we'll come back to that one another day. Today, I've got teal on my mind. It brings back memories of Forenza sweaters, and my sister's bikini circa 1983. A few years ago, I would have probably said it was one of my least favorite colors, but now I'm liking it. But I like it even better when it's called peacock. Probably because it conjures up images of exotic lands rather than The Limited. My latest edition of House Beautiful really sealed the deal, but there are many others. Love it with the red. Fabulous. And the melon tufted sofa with the teal walls... scrumptious.

Teal Painted Bedroom Walls
photo
Peacock Painted Walls
photo
Teal Chevron Sofa
photo
  
Peacock Walls with Melon Tufted Sofa
photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...