March 08, 2011

Going Vertical with Library Ladders

Living in tight quarters, I'm always thinking how to make the most of my small space. One of the best ways is to go up. But I'm a short person, so it's not practical to have things I need where I can't reach them. I thought about keeping a nice looking step stool or step ladder around. But why not go all the way with this idea and install a track system library ladder. Of course it would be right at home in a library, but I just don't see myself needing to access the top shelf books on a daily basis, oh and plus, I don't have a "library". To be most useful, it should probably go in the kitchen, better yet a pantry. Yes, a pantry makes more sense, because I might need to access my bread maker on a daily basis. Beautiful organization, functioning perfectly.

Cream Kitchen with Ladder Track System
photo
photo
White Kitchen with Library Ladder
photo
Using Verticle Space with Library Ladder in Kitchen
photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...