October 18, 2011

Fab.com Moroccan Poufs

I wasn't sure how I first felt about the pouf. I thought it was going to be a passing fad, but I think the pouf has proved its sticking around. Here's a few reasons why I love the pouf:
They are:
   * portable- move them from room to room as needed
   * great for small spaces
   * indestructible
   * great for kids
   * easy to clean
   * Moroccan

photo

photo
photo
photo
AND if you haven't already subscribed to Fab.com, you should because they are offering Moroccan Prestige poufs at great prices. Fab.com is a new 'flash sales' site, much like One Kings Lane, or Gilt, but Fab focuses on emerging designers, and pieces that are crafted with design in mind. You have to be "invited", so here's your invitation: http://fab.com/ncmcgt. Sign up now--- because you never know what's going to show up and things go quick!

1 comment:

  1. We have two poufs and use them to death! In fact, I'm in the market for new ones. Love Fab.com too.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...