December 04, 2011

I Spy: Henna Mehndi

I'm sure you've all seen the henna designs on hands before. I think they are fantastic... mystical, intriguing and sexy. I'm starting to see some of these designs pulled into interiors which gives the same
effect.
photo
photo
Henna Mendi Pillow
photo
Henna Mendi Design CupHenna Mehndi Design Pitcher

Indian Design Henna BowlIndian Design Henna Tray

Honestly, I wish there were more options-- I couldn't find much in the way of rugs, fabrics or wallpaper. Hmmmm.... that gives me an idea.

Oh-- and if Henna and Mehndi design is something you like, but maybe don't want to bring into our home, you can EAT it! How beautiful are these cupcakes, cakes and cookies?
Henna Design Cookies
photo
Henna Design Cake
photo
Henna Design Cupcakes
photo

1 comment:

  1. love love love this so much! It's right in line with my love of indian culture.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...