December 17, 2011

Rainbow Kitchen: GREEN

I'm going easy on myself on the Rainbow Kitchen Challenge this time around. Green feels festive and Christymas-ish for this time of year, but really appropriate any time of year. I like green kitchen cabinets-- especially an olive-ish/grey color that has a neutral feel. I would consider doing them in my house if they looked anything like these. I think they actually have a neutral feeling.
Pale Green Grey Kitchen Cabinets
photo

Grass Green Kitchen Cabinets
photo
Bright Green Kitchen Cabinets
photo
Okay, so the kelly green ones are far from neutral, but it sure is a happy room! 
I could totally live with this kitchen.
Kelly Green Lacquer Kitchen Cabinets
photo
I admit it, I could not do this in my own house, it would make me claustrophobic. 
But it certainly is cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...