January 18, 2012

Wrapping up Joss & Main

WOW-- what an adventure my sale at Joss & Main has been! I felt some serious love from all over the States! I've officially finished submitting orders as of about 2 minutes ago. The success of the sale went WAY beyond my expectations. The Joss & Main team has been so wonderful to work with-- such kind, attentive peeps over there. Brianne-- thanks for hanging in there with me! Deliveries are about 3/4 done, and the other quarter are on being made and should be out the door by the end of the week hopefully.

Not sure if you noticed-- but Joss & Main unveiled a new Happy Habitat phone case pattern- Granada.  Granada is a typical pattern found in tiles of southern Spain-- hence the name Granada-- by far one of my favorite places in the world.

INTRODUCING GRANADA
a pattern simplified from Moorish Tile
photo
I'm loving the Granada pattern and want to put it everywhere! Even made some fabric using a more complex version of it. More on that later. In the meantime-- check this out, I can't get it off my mind. It's a sideways stencil version done in metallic gold and white. 
photo
If you are wanting to dress your iPhone or BlackBerry in this exotic pattern, personalized with the colors of your choice-- just visit the Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...