June 13, 2012

Custom Designed iPhone Cases

I've had a few people reach out to me that wanted something slightly different than what I offer in the shop. I love the opportunity to create something just for a customer-- lots of fun for me and the customer gets something uniquely their own. Here's some custom designs that I've done recently that I think are great.

Happy Habitat Custom Design iPhone Case- Zigzag with Name
Custom Colors (LIME!) and custom font on Zigzag
Happy Habitat Custom Design iPhone Case- Greek Key with Name
Custom Colors on Greek Key with name in script
Happy Habitat Custom Designed iPhone Case- Rainbow Zigzag
Rainbow Zigzag with lowercase font
If you want to try something out that you don't see offered in the shop-- just send me an email and I'd be happy to make you some proofs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...