July 25, 2012

down under part 2

Have I mentioned that I'm getting a good vibe from Australia? Seems like I'm running into all kinds of great stuff out of Australia. You know I love Inaluxe, I recently discovered the lovely Vivian from Ish & Chi (how cute is she!?), been listening to these guys, I'm a big fan of Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things, and the list is not complete without the fabulous online magazine Adore Home. Anyway, lots of strange coincidences with Australia. And thrilled to show you that my throws made it in the August issue of Australia's Real Living Magazine.

Happy Habitat Eco Throw in Real Living Magazine August 2012
See the Zigzag Throw peaking out of the basket?
Proud to paired up with Anna Spiro's beautiful wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...