January 12, 2013

Triangle Eco Throws (and pillow!)

I'm seeing triangles everywhere I look! I've mentioned the triangle art trend, seeing lots of triangles on some modern quiltsand even used it in my son's room for his bedding.  I love it-- simple- fresh and geometric... you know I love my geometric patterns.

So the Triangle Eco Throw was destined to be born. BEHOLD...


The Gold and Black is definitely my favorite. But I also made it in Marine and Sky Blue:

modern geometric triangle cotton eco blanket
This one kind of has a nautical feel to it-- kind of reminds me of sailboats.
And a softer version in Sky Blue and Pewter:
 And can't go wrong with Black and Pewter:
happy habitat modern cotton eco blanket
Once again-- my personal fave:

happy habitat modern graphic cotton eco blanket
Almost forgot to mention, made a pillow too. Want it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...