April 10, 2013

OH BABY! Eco Baby Blankets new at Happy Habitat!

Why did I not do this forever ago!? For years when I brainstormed on what magical thing I could do with my life, any ideas I came up with always involved kids or babies. Baby bibs, burp pads, custom onesies, play cafe-- many different ideas crossed my mind. When I started making Eco Throws, they got the stamp of approval because they were kid friendly-- they didn't have to be dry cleaned, and weren't too precious to let my kids have a picnic or build forts with them. And now that my kids are a bit older, I'm kind of already out of baby mode and didn't have it on my mind to make a mini version. Everything is cuter in the smaller size, right!? Well these guys are the same same as the originals, just smaller. Weighing in at 1 pound 6 ounces, and sized 30 inches by 40 inches-- they are the perfect size for baby AND toddlers. Totally washable. Totally stylish mom approved. You'll get no teddy bears and ducks here... sorry, not my thing. Here you'll find ikat, greek key and funky scallop patterns all in fun colors.

 Check out the flip catalog HERE, buy them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...